How do we use the information you give us?
We use the information you provide us:
- to help us deal with your account and we may disclose your details to our third party service providers so that we can process your subscription or any orders you may make where applicable;
- to inform you of products, services, promotions and offers;
- to enable you to interact with other subscribers and users of our website. Remember that you are free to include as much information as you wish to and you are advised to think carefully about the information you disclose to other users. Do not provide to other users your address, telephone numbers, work details, family details, bank account or credit card details. This list is not exhaustive. Please use common sense as you will not necessarily know the true identity of the other user that you are interacting with through our site. It is a breach of our website terms and conditions for any person to impersonate another’s identity. Please see our terms and conditions.
By using the www.spontaniac.com website or any of our related websites, you consent to the information you provide being processed for any of the purposes for using your information as set out herein or in our websites, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us or third parties. You can also unsubscribe by email by selecting ‘remove me from mailing’.
We will not disclose your details to third parties unless it is for our own marketing purposes.
If information is transferred outside the UK, we will ensure the security of that information.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive.
Cookies are used for the following reasons:
- To ensure that your subscription details are correct;
- to ensure that items are placed into your shopping basket and orders are processed correctly;
- to identify our customers when using our websites;
- to give us site usage information, to help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
You will need to ensure your cookies are enabled which will allow you to register your details and to purchase from our site.
We take your online security as a very serious matter. This is how we protect your information:
- When subscribing you may use our advanced secure server. This encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
- Your credit card numbers will also be encrypted before your subscription or an order is processed and when stored on our database.
- We shall use our best endeavors to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and similar legislation.
- We strongly advise that you do not send credit card numbers by normal email but use the secure facility provided on our websites where applicable.